Sunday 16 December 2012

time is precious. determination is the key to success



Assalamualaikum. hello peeps. It has been a while since i last wrote here. Yea, since i came back from the hospital...I was not keen to write , clueless maybe.. Still, I thought of sharing my experience being in the hospital ward for a night but,, it ended up not happening. My mood wasn't really good probably. But, from now on until this 27th DEC,  i might be updating this blog if i have the time to. Well, the school will start soon. I should have prepared myself for the next year. I will got a lot of stuffs to do, yea I'll be form 5 soon. The SPM examination is just around the corner. Hmm, being at home, i'm distracted with these cool stuffs i find *online,gaming,sleep,anime and more n more . haha. Maybe im too impatient. I should have done the tasks given by teachers in the first place but that didnt happen. Hmm,  people say that is *dugaan di rumah . Yea it's true sometimes. But i couldnt manage my time at home wisely so as the consequence, i still havent finish the homeworks yet because i kept on postponing them. ugh...so,  from now onwards, i must be more determined to always prioritize important things to do first. as the saying goes, procrastination is the thief of time. Okay wish me all the best for the next time as i got a lots to do =D . n before i forget, below is the latest post on the recently watched anime , MAR. thanx for reading. #give me some feedback.


*my sorry for these annoying butterlies here n there. chill xD

No comments:

Post a Comment