Saturday 8 December 2012

conductor???


steps to be the Band Conductor?? emm, i might be playing the CONDUCTOR role for the next year (2013). am i deserved and supposed to do this? huhh, i keep on wondering, well, this is one of my all time dreams anyway, i have been wanted to conduct the band since i was in form 3 maybe.well, this is not an easy task anyway. there're alot of steps should be taken n be learned from now on. Expressing my gratitude to the other members for entrusting me to hold this task n i will try my best to not disappoint all of u. pray for the best of me to lead u all next year. from now on, sorry if im doing mistakes as i need more experience.well, experience is the best teacher :) wish me GoodLuck! In Sha Allah :)




2 comments:

  1. congrates ! xtau lar plak jd conductor . ^_^ do ur best okeh . i'll c u next year . wohooo .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha beberapa hari sebelom balik hari tu. trial conductor je kot.

      Delete