Thursday 27 December 2012

plenty of seconds before being a FORM 5

Assalamualaikum, hye2...sorry i wasnt available for quite some days before. It was just that i got no internet connection due to the lightning strike. And here, im supposed to not being here today as i should have gone to the school for the band camp, but the current situation doesnt let me go as the floods on the road caused by the heavy rain wont let any cars to move through it. So, i might be leaving tomorrow if im able to. and perhaps, i might just go on the registration date. HAHAHA . this is just tremendously shocking for me though. Im entering the Form 5 WORLD. ekkkkk -.- . pheww.. im just so NOT PREPARED yet tho. huwaaaaa... :'( . ok. this just should be the time. for me to temporarily abandon all those COOL STUFFS @distractions . hahah. byeee  internet world. game world, anime world, stalking world., KID WORLD.haha.. it's now the time for me to do all the VITAL TASKS and STUFFS . How can i manage my time ehhh -.- geezz. how will I? what i'll be doing soon? hmmph. just wait for my next story ehhhh :D . the story on how Im going to be the most _______ . heeee. *just put all the good property inside the blank space :D. ok bye2 fellas. see u later! ja Ma Ta! gambarimashou. ;-). sorry for all my wrongdoings.  


#the next newComer. *all things are on my hand.*

No comments:

Post a Comment